Showers of LOVE!!

I have the bestest, sweetest, greatest friends in the world!! They gave me a surprise shower today.....my FIRST (baby) shower ever! When I was pregnant with Riley, about four months along, we moved from South Florida to Charlotte, NC. I didn't know a soul in our new town except the new people I worked with and they didn't know me well enough to give me a shower. Thank you SO much ladies.....it was a day I will not soon forget!

STILL waiting to hear when we will travel. It's hard to believe we passed court nearly a month ago and still have no word. These tests of patience are very tough but I know we are going to look back someday and think about what a sweet time of prayer and dreaming we had!

Uh....update....as I was finishing up this post....BIG NEWS!!! We're going to Ethiopia!! August 26th is our Embassy date. Don't know our travel dates as of yet. Oh girls......HERE WE COME!!!!

1 comments:

The Mrs. July 28, 2009 at 8:24 PM  

How exciting! I'm sure you enjoyed every minute of that shower. Thinking of y'all and praying you hear some good news soon.

Welcome to Our Journey!

Misrak and Misti came home from Ethiopia to their forever family on Aug 21st, 2009. We pray that our story blesses you as much as they have blessed us!!