Sweet Words.......


I got a sweet email from a dear fellow adoption pal. She just returned from Ethiopia and spent some time with my youngest sweetheart! Here is what she said....my heart is breaking to go get them!


First & foremost. Mistire is doing great! She seems much more settled & is somewhat more happy & playful than when I first met her in March. She's still quite a delight to be around.

One thing & I'm not sure how much room you have in your luggage, if at all possible a doll with long hair for Mistire would be great. Right now, she has an old beaten up
barbie dollthat she's really attached to. Every chance that she had, she had the barbie & it was clear that she's a "doll girl". The barbie had some old clothes that she loved having dressed & she also had a comb that she'd use to comb the barbie's hair.

1 comments:

Leppard August 10, 2009 at 11:42 AM  

You must be so excited. I LOVE the girl's room. I can't wait for them to see it and to know how loved they are. Enjoy your trip and the adventure of becoming a family.

Welcome to Our Journey!

Misrak and Misti came home from Ethiopia to their forever family on Aug 21st, 2009. We pray that our story blesses you as much as they have blessed us!!