WOW



I can't believe we are leaving in three days!!! Trying to remember to breathe....seriously!

I am so excited today because I got to see a see video of my sweet girl, Misrak.....on the video she said" Mommy, I love you." Oh boy, I'm a puddle!............... dissolved.

This week some incredible friends gave us a shower in the girls honor. Having a shower at 40 is kinda weird and yet so sweet. I guess you're never too old :) We were also able to collect some donations to take to the orphanage where our girls have been living. I'm so psyched to go! I want to go NOW!

God, you are so good and love us so much. We feel SO not worthy of your blessings but are thankful for them! We know you have us, God! We know we are in the palm of your hand....we will not be afraid! We will risk often and love loud.

My friend, Traci, will update our blog while we are gone. We'll hopefully be able to get email updates out while we are gone.

Here we go!

2 comments:

Unknown August 16, 2009 at 8:08 PM  

I AM SO HAPPY AND EXCITIED FOR ALL OF YOU. I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO SEE PICTURES OF ALL OF YOU TOGETHER. GOD IS SO GOOD.

Unknown August 18, 2009 at 6:52 PM  

YOU MUST BE THERE NOW! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE NEW PICTURES OF THE ENTIRE FAMILY!!! PRAYING FOR ALL OF YOU! GOD IS SO GOOD!

Welcome to Our Journey!

Misrak and Misti came home from Ethiopia to their forever family on Aug 21st, 2009. We pray that our story blesses you as much as they have blessed us!!